Job Type: Seasonal Part Time Contract
Duration: April 2023-Nov 2023 (may vary depending on the market schedule)
Rate: $23-$27 an hour with tips; not including mileage reimbursement, plus credit of Booch trades at the markets, and the perks of a flexible schedule! Oh and sweet Booch merch!?
Hourly, Base + Tips + Mileage reimbursement:
Average total pay for this position based on most recent pay periods is $27.00 per hour
$29.99, low end $23.00
Off season markets average $23.00 per hour
High end $28.00, low end $23
Hourly base rate: $17
Potential Sample Schedule(depends on which markets working): Tues-Friday 2pm-8pm; Saturday 10am-4pm; Sunday 10am-4pm
Positions Available: Will be needing (2) part-time about 20-30 hours; (3) part-time 10-15 hours
Our Market Staff is responsible for the following duties, including:
● Process payment from customers using their phone to be able to connect to square
● Maintain a clean environment
● Make suggestions based on customer tastes and preferences
● Packing the products & supplies needed prior to/from market location
● Vendor setup/breakdown, including setting up tent, table, banner signage, setting packing up unsold products, ect,
● Be able to lift more than 30-80lbs properly
● Set up & fill hand wash station & supplies properly
● Calculate Market fee at end of the market based on sales
● Build a rapport with regular customers, vendors & market staff to create a positive atmosphere
● Be able to manage booth by yourself
● Farmers Market experience preferred but not required
-Must have valid drivers license and vehicle
-Work requires travel & ability to transport supplies & inventory
-Food handlers card preferred.
*Notice how we do not require a degree? If you have a degree that is awesome and please do not be afraid to let us know, but if not that’s awesome too! We get it, not everyone had the same opportunities, or funding or for whatever reason wasn’t able to attend college. Have some experience? And you believe you can perform the tasks outlined? Then please apply!
This job description is intended to describe the nature of the position and may not include all duties for the position.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage everyone who believes they can perform the tasks outlined to apply!
Please send resumes to careers@SeekingFerments.com